Friday, August 13, 2010

Personal Grooming on the Cheap from Panasonic

The issue of grooming male body hair has come from underground in the past few years, spawning dozens of products from big manufacturers frankly targeted at shaving and trimming pubic and body hair. Different strokes, but I'm thankful my body is mostly smooth and uncarpeted with fur. From time to time, though, I do like to give my pubic hair a trim, like now in the Southwest US when it's eleventy million degrees and anything is welcome that gets us closer to the breeze.

A couple of days ago, I picked up the Panasonic ER224S All-in-One Cordless Hair and Beard Trimmer for under US$30. For the money, it's well enough made in the Panasonic traditon, good balance and easy to grip. The trimming length is adjused by turning a dial, which raises or lowers the trim guard. I think it would be almost impossible to suffer a nick with this.



Anyway, after an initial charge of 16 hours, I dialed in a medium setting of "4" and went to town down there. Trimming was quick and relatively noiseless. Laying the unit along the flat side of the trimmer ensured an even length and no worries of bloodshed. I like the results! From an explosion of hot, coarse, alien hair to a nice sleek feel. Nothing extreme mind you, though I have tried that, but more streamlined and definitely more pleasant to the touch.

If your body hair issues are small, try this inexpensive Panasonic before shelling out more for more complex solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment